Elearchamma Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Zone Full Movie Hd 1080p Download Kickass Movie

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 After a nuclear accident in the north of Spain, a vast exclusion zone was set up to contain the risk of radioactive propagation. Survivors have been rehoused in a new city 50 km away from the power plant. A series of murders lead Héctor, the police chief who survived the catastrophe to embark on an investigation to find the culprit. The problem is that, while doing this, he discovers many other things. After the disaster, reality changes forever.
What would happen if there were a nuclear accident in Spain? This is what 'La zona', the Movistar + series, tells us about what happens to people who live inside the exclusion zone around a nuclear power plant where an incident has occurred. This crime genre fiction happens nowadays and takes place in the north of the country. Hector, played by Eduard Fernández, begins an investigation as a result of a crime in the exclusion zone and will travel the universe from the terrible accident. The researcher has experienced the nuclear disaster in the first person. Hector was unharmed, but his son did not have the same luck, as he was demonstrating against nuclear power.
This serie makes you dive in an athmosphere never created before: the post nuclear catastrophy in a corrupt country where the social inequality is the darkest side. I put 10 because is perfect.
I give 5 because it has some good actors and characters. Unfortunately I couldn't finish it because it didn't catched my attention after 2 episodes

Download O Is for Obedience full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Fighting Spirits in hindi downloadDe Infiltrant in hindi downloadSecond Half Quarterfinal Round 3: Blasius vs. Mauro Mollica vs. Perling full movie in hindi 1080p downloadWhat Do It Do Atlantis online freeTunnel of Fear movie download in mp4Wolfpack movie download in hdEpisode 1.25 full movie kickass torrentSmother the Competition 720p torrentThe Shadows: Peace and Bullets full movie in hindi 720p

milan replied

196 weeks ago

So glad to see the download link of the movie The Zone you have shared here. This site contains huge collections of cheap real diamond rings online movies and i am looking here for its review. Unfortunately no review regarding the movie was provided here. Better you give an option to rate this movie.
Please log in to post a reply.